Cancellation and Reservation Policy
Kuna Yala Adventures is duly authorized and wishes you to have a great experience so please read our terms and conditions carefully.
All our reservations must be properly separated with a credit note in which your data will be safe in our hands, these do not pass to third parties.
To confirm the reservation of your trip you must pay 50% before the trip and cancel it the day you will go to the region.
- If you cancel the tour on the same day and without prior notice we do not refund the money already paid, you can change your tour date to other days without any problem as long as you are notified in advance.
- If you cancel 1 week before your trip you will be refunded 50% of your deposit.
- If you cancel within the days prior to your trip you will be refunded a quarter percent of your deposit.
- If you cancel 15 days before your trip you will be refunded the full amount paid.
- All your data such as name, address, identity number among others will be duly reserved by our staff and will not be passed to third parties.
- Kuna Yala Adventure with your consent may send our packages to the email address you provided to us.
- We are given permission that the photos that have been taken by us may be uploaded to our web pages or social networks.