You plan to travel to Kuna Yala
What to bring?
For us, Kuna Yala Adventure is very important that you have the best experience with us, that's why we recommend you to bring these supplements or items to have a better time.
- Original identification for nationals and residents (ID card or resident card).
- Toiletries (towels, soap, etc.)
- Aqua shoes (water shoes)
- Water (you can buy on the island 2$, there is no drinking water only for showers)
- Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
- Mosquito repellent (there is no mosquito repellent on the islands, but sometimes you can find it in the port).
- Small cooler if desired
- Snacks for snacks
- Comfortable clothes (shorts, flip-flops, etc.), clothes to change into, as you will always get wet on the way from one island to another.
- Flashlight (when staying)
- Protection for your equipment, we do not take care of damaged, lost or stolen items.
- Photographing gunas without their permission, especially women in traditional costumes.
- The use of drones
- Entering drugs
- Sport fishing equipment or artisanal fishing
- Diving tanks
- Using the comarca for public filming without the permission of the Guna General Congress.
- It is forbidden to take starfish out of their habitat otherwise it will be penalized.